About this session
The rapid pace of urbanization coupled with the quick advancement of emerging technologies presents a huge opportunity for mankind to minimize their environmental footprint in cities. How can the public and private sector develop sustainable cities and communities that contribute to socio-economic development while minimizing environmental impact and leveraging emerging technologies?
By the end of this class you will be able to:
Discussions this session will cover:
- How to design and integrate sustainable solutions into urban environments.
- Identify potential sustainability initiatives that are in line with the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Identify and use emerging technologies to enhance the lives of citizens.
This class is for:
- Businesses looking to make a positive environmental impact.
- Environmentalists and city designers who want to understand how urban planning and development can be sustainable.
- Anyone who wants to help contribute to a more sustainable future.
About the Class Host
Manager @ PwC
Join the conversation with Mounir who is a senior advisor to the United Nation's Sustainable Development Solutions Network, and has helped build sustainable cities in Dubai as a Sustainability Engineer.
Livestreamed to your living room
All NewCampus programming is taking place live and online. Instructions will be sent to those who sign up on connect to the session. Learn more about our response to COVID-19.
*NewCampus classes and events are not webinars.